Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Good News & Bad News

Here in the UK, we have been experiencing a good deal of snow and ice.

As you would expect, Stamp on It and I have been looking for examples of "dog fouling in the snow". If nothing else, that is something of a romantic phrase and could have been an alternative title for many films (e.g. The Wizard of Oz. Toto could have let the whole of Kansas have it from the flying house!).

Here is the good news; I've found a pile in the snow!

That said, for every "Ying" there is a "Yang". The pile happens to be in my front garden. This is, therefore, not funny!

While speaking to a friend on the phone, I saw my neighbour walking her two dogs up the road. One always enters the garden to greet me when I am there. On this occasion, I was merely watching through the window. Perhaps to let me know that she had been to see me, the dog left the steaming pile shown below.

I don't know whether to be grateful or not.

On the plus side, when I went to bag it up, it was frozen thereby rendering the task a simple one.




Thank you for reading this.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes