Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Best of readers letters


"If no one's looking I don't pick up my dogs turds"

Mr Anon - Loch Lomond, Scotland
************************************
Sir,

A great public service could be rendered by dog owners mixing a bio-luminescent additive to their pet's food.

This would have the effect of making the dog's excrement glow in the dark, and therefore much easier to avoid while walking home along dimly lit streets.

Mickey "The Fish" Harrison, Hull, UK
***************************************


Sir,

Nowhere is sacred. The sports field in my town is one vast latrine. The Parish Council formed a "steering committee" on the subject. It has steered itself out of sight - nothing heard of them for at least a year.

Ms Regina Jelfs, Lincoln, UK
*******************************

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said... 23 January 2012 18:08
Peter,

Have you nothing better to do with your time than complain.
I have 2 dogs who mean the world to me, I can see nothing wrong with them doing what come natually, this in turn brakes down in to a rich compost.
Why should I have to clean it up, when I think about the high council tax I have to pay. Reading about you I expect that most of my tax goes to pay your wages as a civil servant. it is people like you who stick their nose into other people business and make judgements on subjects thay just dont understand.#

Diana

Anonymous said...

Having gone through this site I am enraged by the senseless drivel that is recorded here. What a total waste of server and bandwidth - you should be prosecuted for wasting everyone's time.

Peter Arronsen at 29 Jan 2012, 22:33:00 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter Arronsen at 29 Jan 2012, 22:39:00 said...

If I were of a nervous disposition, these vitriolic attacks might have caused me to collapse in a pile of dog excrement.

As they haven't, I am able to thank the above posters for taking such an interest in this important topic.

Perhaps the third poster might like to return and tell us how long he/she spent reading the posts on the site before deciding to stop?

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes