Saturday, December 10, 2011

CCTV - This Time A Dilemma

The issue of CCTV has been raised on this blog before. For an example, see here.

This example is, however, a little unusual and raises the serious question of whether or not the actions of the lady in the video were correct.

The Lady clearly understands the "bag it, bin it" message. This is clearly a good thing and we should all be grateful for that. But there is an issue regarding standing by while your dog fouls somebody's front garden. Should the dog have been better trained? Should the lady have thrust a bag under the dog before the garden was fouled? Is trespassing justified for the purpose of clearing up dog excrement?

I don't claim to have the answers. I do know that my neighbour's dog had escaped today and it came into the road to greet me. I took it home. Was I trespassing?

Lastly, I remember Nena and her 99 Red balloons. What on earth has that record got to do with dog fouling?

After you have seen the video, I will leave you to answer the questions posed above.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes