Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Dog Fouling, Comedy And Everyday Culture

I don't watch "Weeds", in fact, I'd never heard of it before. That said, it is clearly a show, which is up to date with modern thinking as it focuses some humour squarely on dog fouling!

This would not be funny if dog fouling were not a constant blight of modern life. It gave me a chuckle before the final scene, which took me by surprise!

Do you ever have strange "Freudian" type dreams? I do and I'm sure you do as well. That said, in my most wild moments, I have never had a dream resembling behaviour such as that depicted below. I have been sleep walking in the past and can assure you that it isn't a nice experience but I hope never to perpetrate any act like the one you are about to see.

Enjoy and sleep well!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes