Saturday, April 28, 2012

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

A question often posed in a liberal democracy. Who will guard the guards themselves?

We admire and trust our police, I cannot praise them enough. That said, what happens when a police officer steps in dog excrement on duty?

I don't know how often this happens but remember, the officer could be about to enter your house to help you. Would you want him to trail faeces over your carpet? I think not!

Therefore, I think it wholly reasonable that the officer should enter a garden and clean his shoe off. I'm sure the owner would have consented and it would not have been reasonable to wake the owner to ask.

I would, however, like to know why the officer isn't wearing his hat!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes