Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council and the British Bulldog!

Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council has featured on this blog before, see here.

It is clear that in Kent, the garden of England, they cherish all things English and British. This must be why they have chosen the British bulldog to front their latest poster campaign.

I came across this poster stuck to a dog waste bin. It initially confused me. We see a magnificent bulldog with its owners legs visible behind it. The headline confused me. Does it mean that the owner defecated on the pavement or does the "you" imply that I have defecated on the pavement?

Whatever the intended message, it is clearly a hard hitting image and caused me to reel and fall to the ground with fear. I pulled myself together and took the picture shown below. Please be warned, it could be disturbing!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes