Saturday, March 26, 2011

In Your Own Yard.......

My colleague, Stamp It Out, has been focusing on angry people and rightly so!

Therefore, when dog fouling is so bad that it really gets to us, what should we do? Well, an age old method of calming has been to compose and recite poetry.

Rather than rage against those, who leave dog mess everywhere, why not take the opportunity to create some poetry and look at solving many of the world's more serious issue?

Our kindred spirit, Sean, has done just this. I wish that I had the ability to crystallise my thoughts in this way. Some people bottle it up. I think we need to take a lead from Sean and get that poetry flowing.

Who knows, perhaps this could become the next romantic means of impressing a potential partner?

Shakespeare eat your heart out!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes