Saturday, March 12, 2011

Allerdale Borough Council - Music to Our Ears (or not as the case may be)



There isn't really a lot I can say about this video. Here at Dog Fouling and Red Rubber Bands HQ we have always supported any innovative means of combating the two joint threats to our national well being.

There comes a point, however, where one has to declare that a particular attempt is likely to cause people to offend just because of the quality of the argument/production.

I feel that Allerdale council has reached this point. I am a very calm person but the singing on this video almost made me throw my laptop at the television. That said, once I had calmed myself, I did realise that they are, at least, on board with our international campaign. I just hope that nobody from abroad listens to the video!

Enjoy!


1 comments :

Big Sally said...

Brilliant find!

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes