Thursday, February 07, 2013

The News Shopper leads The Way Again!


Once again, our thanks go to South East Operative, "Julian", for sniffing out an excellent report by the News Shopper. By clicking on the picture below, you can read the comments of various members of the public, who have mixed views on the poster shown.
 
 
I think I like the reporter, David Archer. It cannot be coincidence that he uses the expression "played down the matter". I sense something of a kindred spirit in him.
 
What does this prove? Well, nothing if not that there are still mixed views regarding how to deal with this problem.
 
That said, I love the poster, it made me want to rub my shoe on my computer screen just to see if anything would come off!
 
Can You Feel Your Feet Slipping?

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes