Friday, July 29, 2011

Gwynedd Council Sends Dog Fouling Bilingual!




Gwynedd council has taken dog fouling to a new level, that of bilingual opposition! I don't really know what to say about this campaign. It is fronted by Peter Simpson, Streetscene Manager.

I get the impression that Peter's first language is actually English. That said, these are truly impressive and dynamic presentations. After listening to the English version, I was reaching for my scooper and plastic bags. Once I had heard the Welsh version, I was reduced to tears. If only Peter understood how to unlock his full potential as regards delivering motivational addresses!

English



Welsh

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes