Friday, November 26, 2010

Councillor Rod Blyth, Oldham Council, We Salute You!

Irresponsible Dog Owners Fall Foul Of The Law

Councillor Rod Blyth

Councillor Rod Blyth has taken the fight to the courts of Oldham.

Two people have been fined totals of £490. One allowed his dog to leave the house and foul a grass verge. In that very area in October, there were 71 violent crimes.

I am relieved to know that, should I become one of those 71 victims, as I hit the deck, I will not get any dog faeces on my clothes.

Thanks, Rod!

Article here.

2 comments :

mohsin at 10 Dec 2010, 11:41:00 said...

good post..visit my blog
http://med-max.blogspot.com

mohsin at 10 Dec 2010, 15:16:00 said...

good one

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes