Friday, July 09, 2010

Dog shit on your shoe ...

Ad agencies fascinate me. They use every means at their disposal to get their clients message across to the gullible public.

Remember Islington Council's famous "hot dog" turd advert ?

Or the French business man's "lucky" advert ?

Now a Philippine ad agency has taken things to the next level when advertising Tolnaftate anti fungal cream and God is it a level that none of us want to ever get to!

I've had athletes foot before, as I'm sure most of you have, but I have never had anything that makes me feel that me feet are made of dog shit!


This "award winning" and very successful billboard advert attracted so many complaints that even a Philippine Government spokesperson was forced to comment, "I hate foot fungus, smelly feet & dog fouling ... if Tolnaflate can raise awareness of all these issues then its good for the country & good for the world".

I wonder if Nike want to sponsor these trainers ? :-)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes