Sunday, May 31, 2015

All together now ... "There's dog shit on my shoe!"

I sat and watched the Eurovision Song Contest recently and was so disappointed when the UK failed (yet again) to get off the bottom 5 with their catchy 1920's single, "Still in love with you" by Electro Velvet. But it was only while I listened to it again did it suddenly twig where I've heard it before ...

Listen to Electro Velvet first and then listen to Anthony Lee and The Plastic Palm Quartet sing, "Dog shit on my shoe". Think they sound similar ?

Maybe Electro Velvet should have sung about dog shit which would have appealed to the European audience who obviously don't know a good song when they hear it! :-)



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes