Sunday, June 16, 2013

Post Code Lottery - Not Just Health Care!

Health care isn't the only thing, which appears to be subject to a postcode lottery. The BBC points out that action against dog fouling varies from area to area.
 
It appears that Liverpool is where you are most likely to face action if you fail to clear up.
 
Thank goodness the BBC has discovered this for us. I had often been unable to sleep as I mulled this over in my mind. No wonder my shoes are frequently covered. I don't live in Liverpool!
 
The following video is really informative. I must also observe that, if we take the advice of the council operative to pick up, he will be unemployed. The age old issue; do we fail to comply and employ or comply and wreck the economy? You decide!
 
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes