Thursday, November 15, 2012

Corruption Of Youth Continues

Here at Dog Fouling and Red Rubber Bands HQ we are no strangers to seeing young people corrupted by dog fouling. This corruption has frequently taken the form of young people responding to unnecessary temptation by placing fireworks in dog waste bins.
 
As I'm sure you realise, I don't think this is funny at all! It wasn't funny in 2009 here or here! It was equally as disgusting here! I am now able to state that it still isn't funny!
 
I sincerely hope that, in watching this video, you will reach the same high level of disgust, which it caused me to attain!
 
When will these young people learn?
 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes