Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Bomb Squad fires the poop.

Melinda Hofmann made the news this week in a very messy way. She owns The Bomb Squad, a small dog poop collecting company from Oregon, USA.
For the last 10 years people have paid Melinda to clean up after their dogs - talk about a crappy job!

But it all got too much for poor Melinda when one of her customers refused to pay her bill of $150 - "I just decided to give her poop back”, said Melinda, "Once I started doing it, I kind of lost all rational thought and I just got into this mode of emptying bags ... and as I was flinging the poo all over her yard - it felt really good and I just kept doing it."

By the time police arrived, Melinda had dumped 30 gallons of dog faeces on the woman's yard. “Very messy,” observed police Sgt. Dan Ritchie. Hoffman was led away in handcuffs, unrepentant.



I don't know about you, but I think this story stinks :-)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes